February 25th 9am-4pm
Join us for a one day workshop where we will explore the power of play.
- Learn how to play in a way that will help your child behaviorally, emotionally, and socially.
- Receive a bag of toys to take home designed to help you connect with your child in a new deep way.
- Explore what kinds of toys to have in your home and how to have a playful environment
- Experience play, imagination, and creativity yourself to increase your own ability to live fully. Through this, you will be able to help your child learn to live fully.
- This is designed for parents of children ages 0-8
- Deadline to register is February 18th
Facilitated by Meagan Glover
Meagan is passionate about walking alongside clients and empowering them to live fully. In working with all ages, Meagan believes in an eclectic approach to therapy including cognitive behavioral, narrative, client centered, and expressive therapy techniques. She also believes children communicate through play and will integrate play therapy techniques in sessions with your child. Meagan places importance on addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs and working to help clients discover how to meet these needs in a healthy way.
Before coming to River Tree, Meagan worked in Tullahoma as a therapist and gained experience working with children, adolescents, and women experiencing difficulties in relationships, life adjustments, anxiety, depression, behavior issues, parenting concerns, and trauma. Meagan is currently increasing her education under supervision to become licensed as a Registered Play Therapist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
When out of the office, Meagan enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons