March 6. 8:30am-4pm
- This workshop will use teaching, group discussions, and individual assessments to give you a clear picture of your codependency patterns and better ways to care for yourself and those you love.
- We will have coffee/tea, water and snacks throughout the day.
- We plan to have boxed lunches from Honey Baked Ham. In a few weeks we will send out menu options.
- In a few weeks we will be emailing a journaling or meditation prompt to help you begin preparing for the workshop.
- The deadline to register is February 28th.
To learn more email email@example.com
Dr. Colton Shannon
Colton’s mission in life is to call people back to their hearts and forward to an abundant life. Humans are made to know both their limitations and giftedness in relationships, yet many men and women are overwhelmed and disengaged from the relational side of life. In the clinical setting, Colton primarily sees men who struggle with compulsive/addictive behaviors, anxiety, codependency, burnout, or post-trauma symptoms. He also helps couples confront and heal from codependency issues. Colton personally knows the detrimental effects of chronic anxiety and codependency in relationships and continues seeking deeper recovery for these ailments.
Colton holds a Ph.D. in clinical counseling and is licensed as a professional counselor.